RetRO Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crusader skill builds

4 posters

Go down

Crusader skill builds Empty Crusader skill builds

Post  Euglena Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:35 am

Shield:

Faith 10
Guard 10
Smite 3
Shield Boomerang 5
Shield Reflect 10
Defending Aura 5

Left 6 skill points

IMPORTANT: don't put ANYTHING in Holy Cross D: is the worst mistake that u can do. Bash with aspersio >>>>>> Holy Cross ; and costs 15 sp! Very Happy

Grand Cross:

All skills needed to get GC 10

Left 3 skill points

ps: GC build without heal = hot brazilian girl without a big butt D: doesn't make sense!
ps1: don't put in points in sword mastery, they don't raise the GC damage, magnum break could be a good choice to get lvl 9~10

Devotion:

I've never done a devo build D:, but I heard somethings about them from a friend of mine. Devo more than 3 people is dangerous, so u should go for sacrifice 3 or 5. wtf 5 ? is just a question about the skill duration.
Going for 3, u get 10 skills points left
Euglena
Euglena

Back to top Go down

Crusader skill builds Empty Re: Crusader skill builds

Post  Failure Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Sorry, but nowhere in hell is Bash w/ asperio = to Holy cross what holy cross does is give blind (which even with 80 vit is like 46% chance resist) and an extra 50% plus the fact of not relying on a priest to get that raydric bypass is a extra plus can't always depend on a priest right next to you holding ur hand every step of the way i think a combo of both of them would be most beneficial to flee plays over 220 flee anyways off to my build (opinion are encouraged)

Faith 10
Holy Cross 10
Smite 3
Shield Boomerang 3
Guard 10
Shield Reflect 7
Riding 1
Cavalry Mastery 5

if you think reflect is to low lvl 7 is roughly 30% so if a monk can do exactly 15k (after reductions) then even lvl 10 at 40% wouldn't kill the monk since im guessing most monks would have 7-9k hp but i think lvl 10 guard would make up the difference.

So.... Thoughts?

Failure

Back to top Go down

Post  AMzobud Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 pm

devo or gtfo

AMzobud

Back to top Go down

Post  Euglena Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:14 am

Failure wrote:Sorry, but nowhere in hell is Bash w/ asperio = to Holy cross what holy cross does is give blind (which even with 80 vit is like 46% chance resist) and an extra 50% plus the fact of not relying on a priest to get that raydric bypass is a extra plus can't always depend on a priest right next to you holding ur hand every step of the way i think a combo of both of them would be most beneficial to flee plays over 220 flee anyways off to my build (opinion are encouraged)

Faith 10
Holy Cross 10
Smite 3
Shield Boomerang 3
Guard 10
Shield Reflect 7
Riding 1
Cavalry Mastery 5

if you think reflect is to low lvl 7 is roughly 30% so if a monk can do exactly 15k (after reductions) then even lvl 10 at 40% wouldn't kill the monk since im guessing most monks would have 7-9k hp but i think lvl 10 guard would make up the difference.

So.... Thoughts?

Well, if you've played crusaders for a long time you will see what i'm talking about. I've made a skill build with holy cross 10, I didn't like 'cause, there were too much good skills which I lost putting skill points in Holy cross.
The first problem is the SP cost:

with 600 sp you can do 40 bash and 30 holy cross.

The second problem is dealing with high agi builds:

you can stun them with bash or using it with a elemental weapon

The third problem is dealing with other crusader:

Holy cross against another crusader is like a metapod fight D:

I've calculated the damage in ROde calculator:

Holy cross 10 / 120 str / Orc lady

Minimum Damage 2524
Average Damage 2673
Maximum Damage 2824

Bash 10 / 120 str / Orc Lady

Minimum Damage 2254
Average Damage 2387
Maximum Damage 2520

I've calculated the resistance with 80 vit and 36 int

Status Change Resistances
Stun Poison Silence Bleeding Sleep StoneCurse Freeze Curse Blind Confusion
83% 83% 83% 83% 39% 3% 3% 9% 61% 72%

About leveling. I'm not telling to level with this char at Chiv, the best way is leeching at HO. If you wanna go to chiv, I suggest you to make a GC. Shield ones are made for pvp. Knights do well in pvp without aspersio or elemental attacks. I've made a bash build and was doing great on pvp
If you wanna play woe, of course you will have a priest near to you, you can ask aspersio.

Well is just a opinion and a little of my experience playing with them. I'm not saying that Holy cross isn't a good skill, is a good one, and thank you for saying about raydric bypass, but what I'm trying to say is seeing the other skills that saders have, is a waste putting in holy cross Sad
Euglena
Euglena

Back to top Go down

Post  Failure Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Good reply but when dealing with a high vit/agi char i think blind would be a way better use for blind causes -25% to both flee and dex so if your dealing with a 230 flee character blind would make him easier to hit with the subtraction of roughly 57 dex since it would still last longer then stun ever would with that sort of character personally i think defending aura is useless i rather depend on guard and reflect but I do have to say each build has their own ups and downs so i guess it just depends on the person

p.s. tried making a devo shield sader (w/10 guard and reflect) was impossible w/o lowering lots of stuff (possible w/o peco and caviler but i love peco so bleh)

Failure

Back to top Go down

Post  Euglena Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:44 am

Defending Aura is the mathafaka skill against range attacks D: is very important. In pvp with defending aura, the DS/shield boom/grimtooth/spear boom damage decreased a lot (DS, grimtooth = 10~20 / booms = 80~100).
Guard and Defending Aura should be max. About Reflect Shield 7~10 should be fine.
About get a peco, if u r planning only go pvp, don't take it. You can save 6 skill points and put at magnum break and get it lvl 10 (obs: get 5 endure and 4 magnum break when u r swordy).

And about devo, u should get only peco ride, doesn't make sense get peco mastery if u can't kill anyone D: yes, anyone, some people like the idea of shield/devo is waste of time, same about reflect/GC. Devos are made just for devo other people in woe, nothing more.
Guard, Endure, Shield Reflect (i'm not sure) and defending aura can pass to the target.
Euglena
Euglena

Back to top Go down

Post  Remu Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 am

All shield skills go with devo.

Remu

Back to top Go down

Post  Euglena Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:43 am

Drizzt wrote:All shield skills go with devo.

The term "shield" refer to "pvp sader"
Euglena
Euglena

Back to top Go down

Post  AMzobud Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:45 am

Euglena wrote:

You mean useless?

AMzobud

Back to top Go down

Post  Euglena Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:44 pm

AMzobud wrote:
Euglena wrote:

You mean useless?

oh amzo D: sorry but I think you quoted wrong, we didn't mentioned your name yet D: sorry

Aliás, Drizzt achei um servidor BR se quiser começar lá Smile RagnaX
Euglena
Euglena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down