RetRO Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else who is not able to connect to the server?

+2
iHeal
yours
6 posters

Go down

Is anyone else who is not able to connect to the server? Empty Is anyone else who is not able to connect to the server?

Post  yours Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Is anyone else who is not able to connect to the server?
i can see on the website...all servers are on..cant login though..

yours

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else who is not able to connect to the server? Empty Re: Is anyone else who is not able to connect to the server?

Post  iHeal Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:18 pm

are you should probably download the new client
version 4.5 from forestRO forums
it will start the game again

iHeal

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else who is not able to connect to the server? Empty Re: Is anyone else who is not able to connect to the server?

Post  dusted Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:25 pm

i installed it and still cant log in

dusted

Back to top Go down

Post  Decadence Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:37 pm

There's a new forestro.ex in the folder that needs to be renamed again, cause the old one doesn't work anymore for some reason, you can also use one of the update things to start through the patcher and the english exe doesn't work anymore at all.

Decadence

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:44 am

You also need to run the patcher before you can log in. Dont rename the forestro.ex since the patcher wont work otherwise. copy it and then rename.
Frosty
Frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  Decadence Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:47 am

Worked for me, the old .exe just didn't work anymore after patching and there was a new .ex that I had to rename.

Decadence

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyu Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:59 am

I was also having trouble logging in after updating to 4.5. I ended up having to install the 4.5 patch into an empty folder, then copy/merge folder and replace the files in my RO directory which ended up working for me. I still had to run the patcher though after that.
Kyu
Kyu
Admin

https://retrorefugees.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down