RetRO Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any nerfs or changes in games that I may not know of?

3 posters

Go down

Any nerfs or changes in games that I may not know of? Empty Any nerfs or changes in games that I may not know of?

Post  Dynn Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 am

I was curious if there are any nerfs and stuff ingame. What about MvP cards? Any changes in them, like for GTB card?
The forums, hmm, the english one doesn't really have much of info on it.

Thanks a lot.

Dynn

Back to top Go down

Any nerfs or changes in games that I may not know of? Empty Re: Any nerfs or changes in games that I may not know of?

Post  Milliarde Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:51 am

There's barely anything custom or anything, just like... slotted sunglasses quest (posted a guide myself), elven ears quest, slightly custom hunter and blacksmith job quests and that's it.

RE: Forums: The english forums are bare-boned because we're like the only english people in it sans BRs which just go sass the spanish forums anyways, and we don't post because no one posts because we don't post.

Milliarde

Back to top Go down

Any nerfs or changes in games that I may not know of? Empty Re: Any nerfs or changes in games that I may not know of?

Post  Decadence Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:56 am

BB=2*500% dmg, insane hitlock, SG freeze works somewhat...strangely, Monks recover sp after asura, MvPs have their post-trans stats and locations, but not post-trans skills. That's all I can think of right now.

Decadence

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum