RetRO Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People who downloaded the english.grf earlier than today.

4 posters

Go down

People who downloaded the english.grf earlier than today. Empty People who downloaded the english.grf earlier than today.

Post  Frosty Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 am

There was a minor bug preventing it from saving preferences when you exit the game which was quite annoying, I also changed default BM but you can modify it in game.

Download the new one from Kyus thread https://retrorefugees.forumotion.com/f1-current-servers
Frosty
Frosty

Back to top Go down

People who downloaded the english.grf earlier than today. Empty Re: People who downloaded the english.grf earlier than today.

Post  Decadence Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 am

Kyu said earlier the shortcut list is messed up again, did you fix that in this one already?

Decadence

Back to top Go down

People who downloaded the english.grf earlier than today. Empty Re: People who downloaded the english.grf earlier than today.

Post  Frosty Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:05 am

Decadence wrote:Kyu said earlier the shortcut list is messed up again, did you fix that in this one already?

What do you mean by shortcut list? I'm at work atm, explain and I'll check when I get home.
Frosty
Frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  Decadence Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:15 am

The alt+M list was "moved". Meaning pressing alt+1 wouldn't do anything, alt+2 would activate alt+1, alt+3=alt+2 and so on.
It was screwed up in the forest-ro.exe and your first english-patch fixed it, but it seems to be screwed up in the 2nd again.

Decadence

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:42 am

I'll see what I can do when I get home, its just that their grf is encoded so I can't diff my own client and have to use the data folder with their luas etc.

Edit: I believe they are using lua files that do not match their client version
Edit2: lol at me in work, thinking bout whats causing this instead of what Im payed for. I think I have a solution tho. Can't wait to get back home.
Frosty
Frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:44 pm

new version should fix some stuff, tell me if there are more problems. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1syka94axssjklu
Frosty
Frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  Remu Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:13 pm

lol guys, you all know that game by heart, therefore you have played it for years. And you still are getting messy with just a foreign language, me for example, I never read, just click click when im in front a npc Laughing

Remu

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Some job quests with a lot of questions like the hunter quest can be a bit gay. And its not much of a trouble making a grf for some comfort.
Frosty
Frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  iHeal Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:23 pm

when i click on the new english grf link it says file deleted
can some one actually post the link that works?? XD xD

iHeal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum